Navis Capital Investment Partner, Rajendra Pai, Will Add Global Experience to Grow AtlasFive
August 11, 2022
Eton Solutions board of directors welcomes its newest member, Rajendra Pai.
Rajendra’s international history in business management gives him a wealth of knowledge within global markets to further the development of AtlasFive(R) and continued growth of Eton Solutions.
His extensive investment and portfolio management experience, both in Asia and the US, across industry sectors such as technology, food, consumer, infrastructure, financial services, logistics, and healthcare. Before joining Navis, Pai served as CEO & Managing Director of New Hope Investment Holding, setting up the group's Asia investment office. Previously he was Head of Strategic Investments for ITOCHU Corporation, where he was tasked with developing and deploying the company's investment strategy in Southeast Asia, West Asia, and cross-border China.
"Rajendra's deep knowledge of global markets, particularly Asia, and his expertise in nurturing high-growth businesses will be invaluable to Eton as we continue to enhance the AtlasFive platform while expanding our business globally to meet the needs of single and multi-family offices, their clients, and institutions where the AtlasFive platform can be used as a white-labeled engine to drive their growth," said Satyen Patel, Executive Chairman of Eton Solutions. "We're thrilled to have Rajendra on our board."
- Investment Committee member at Navis Capital Partners
- Served as CEO & Managing Director of New Hope Investment Holding in Asia, and Director in New York then Head of Strategic Investments for ITOCHU Corporation in Southeast Asia
- Now a Singapore citizen after being raised in India then educated in India and the UK
- Holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical) from Poona University, India and is a Sloan Fellow from London Business School
- Extensive investment and portfolio management experience, both in Asia and the US, across industry sectors such as technology, food, consumer, infrastructure, financial services, logistics and healthcare
View press release here.
Other Eton Solutions News
Schedule A Call
Speak to an Eton Solutions family office expert
about your specific requirements.