Information Security Policy
Eton Solutions has defined an Information Security Management System to manage and protect all information, including but not limited to, customer information, business information and infrastructure.
To achieve this, Eton Solutions will:
- Proactively identify and mitigate security risks to the information assets
- Design and implement solutions to safeguard legal, and statutory requirements of our customers
- Impart Security Awareness training for all employees
- Promptly respond to incidents and initiate corrective actions to prevent recurrence
- Evaluate security performance by monitoring ongoing performance results through management review
- Take necessary steps to protect company, customer, and business information through:
- ~Confidentiality: protecting information from unauthorized access and disclosure
- ~Integrity: safeguarding the accuracy and completeness of information and preventing unauthorized modification or deletion
- ~Availability: ensuring that information and associated services are available to authorized users whenever required
- Commit to continually improving the suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness of the Information security management system.
Employees shall operate in a manner which is consistent with the organization’s security framework to safeguard business and customer information.